1. Appointments booked online cannot be cancelled / transferred by the patient. Change of doctor or appointment date is also not allowed.
2. Failure to report on time on the appointed day will be treated as no show.
3. Appointment slots / time is only provisional and is subject to change based on the duty schedule of the concerned doctor.
4. Jubilee Hospital reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the appointment at any time, to accommodate emergency patients.
5. In the event of any cancellation / rescheduling, the same will be intimated to the patient through telephone / SMS or Email provided by the patient at the time of online registration. The patient shall be entitled to accept the rescheduled date / time slot.
6. In the event of cancellation / rescheduling of the appointment by Jubilee Hospital, the Hospital will be liable only to refund the collected fee and will not be responsible for any other cost, expenses or damages.
7. Please provide at-least Confirmation printout / SMS when you present yourself at the Hospital.
8. If you have problems while booking new online appointments, please call 0487-2432200.
9. Use New Patient Link, if it is your first visit. If you already have an existing Register Number, please use – Review Registration Link.
10. Before fixing the appointment, the User is advised to carefully check the details, the credentials and terms and conditions applicable to the Service Provider.
11. On arrival, if you have problems with your new online appointments, please contact our Front Office.
Cancellation / Refund policy
There is no cancellation / refund option for the end users after payment is made. In case of duplicate payment, please approach Front office or accounts department of the institution for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement. Refund will be processed within 07-10 working days depending on respective payment gateway processing and card issuing bank policies.
Jubilee Mission Hospital is committed to protect your privacy. It is important to us that our patients retain their privacy while obtaining the services that we offer. To this end, we adhere to the following basic privacy policies.
We ensure maximum security to keep your personal information including name, address or medical history confidential and will not disclose to any third party without your permission unless there is a court order.
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall respond you accordingly.
Before booking TELEMEDICINE call +91 7994724568 (10 AM to 4 PM) Monday to Saturday and confirm the doctor availability.
Whatsapp with 4G connection is required for TELEMEDICINE
By clicking on I Agree you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions including any changes in terms and conditions updated from time to time through our website.